University Elementary is closed for construction this summer. No one will be allowed in the main building, including the office. If you need anything, please email email@example.com
• University Elementary is not a feeding site this summer due to construction. For information on your nearest feeding site, please see the list from Caddo Parish Schools.
• Spring picture proofs can be found at harringtonhouse.net (use password wildcats).
• Yearbooks will not be in until mid-summer. Please watch dojo for more information about that. We will try to do something mid-summer with 5th graders (a party and yearbook signing, after the yearbooks come in). Please keep watching dojo for more information.
• Kindergarten Parents: Due to school closure in March, your Kindergartener’s progress on the final report card is based on the information obtained from the first three nine-weeks of school. Please contact us if you have specific questions about your child’s progress. We look forward to seeing your child next year and hope you will spend the summer reading, learning, and staying safe!
• Do not forget to sign up your 4 year old for PRE-K! This is DUE MAY 25th! It is very important that you get all the documents in as soon as possible. You must live in our district to apply. Go to www.caddosmartstart.com or Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Enroll Your Child in a Quality Program!
Partner with University Elementary School
Have you been searching for the right elementary school for your children? Look no further. University Elementary School, founded in 1967, offers a comprehensive and engaging learning environment where your young children can thrive. We are a neighborhood public school and proud to be a part of our local community. We currently have over 1,000 students enrolled in our program, overseen by a dedicated staff of 140 caring adults.
When you choose University Elementary School for your child, you’ll partner with a school that has received a remarkable number of awards given the growth they have seen in a short period of time. This is a direct result of the passion our parents, teachers, support staff, and students have for education and their community.
We invite anyone looking for an educational home for children between Pre-K and fifth grade to consider our program. We guarantee you will be impressed by the unique, high-energy and engaging learning environment you will find at UES. Our goal is to keep our students excited about learning and growing by fostering a non-traditional learning environment that includes a wide variety of extracurricular activities.
For more information, or to find out if University Elementary School is the right fit for you and your children, give us a call or stop by the school today!
Pre-K Registration Information
Parents will need to provide a current bill (utility, water, gas), social security card, W2, check stubs (2 consecutive), and student’s birth certificate). Registration will be online and should open in March.
Please note: current students already in the Pre-K program do not have to re-enroll.
Click here for the Online Registration System
Learn more about our After School Activities Program
Our goal is to provide an affordable, quality after school club for children at UES. Registration for the upcoming school year starts NOW!
Learn more about our Early Care Club
We are happy to announce that we are offering a club that offers early child care for parents that need to drop off children starting at 6:00 AM.